MyMedLeads – Austin, TX
Reports to: VP, MML
Location: Austin, TX or Remote
Date: April 2021
Direct Reports: No
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Marketing Manager, MyMedLeads will be responsible for input on and execution of B2B Marketing strategy for the MyMedLeads division of Nextech, with a focus on launching a new software product.
All activities must be in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA and other regulations, as appropriate.
In addition to working in accordance with appropriate conduct and behavioral standards, specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Play a primary role in helping MyMedLeads achieve short and long term growth goals by developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive a high volume of qualified opportunities
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Listen to and analyze the trends of the market and calibrate our marketing approach accordingly
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning in order to devise counter-strategies
- Maintain vendor partnerships and review work submitted by contractors
- Oversee the development of sales collateral such as presentations, online experiences, web content, product sheets, case studies and more.
- Manage a churn reduction program that measurably improves customer retention and satisfaction
- Manage marketing communications for trade shows and other events
- Seek out and develop customer success stories to drive the perception of our platform across earned and owned media channels.
- Design and pitch content collaboration ideas such as webinars, guest blog posts, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned based on business need
- 5 years in SaaS Marketing as a manager or director
- Experience with contributing to a company’s ARR growth through marketing strategy and campaigns
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Direct experience with demand generation campaigns
- In depth knowledge of market research
- Ability to be highly analytical and strategic, but also creative and hands-on, with attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation skill
Working Environment / Physical Demands
- General office environment: Works generally at a desk in a well-lighted, air-conditioned cubicle/office, with moderate noise levels.
- Long-distance or air travel as needed – not to exceed 20 % travel.
- Periods of stress may occur.
- Activities require a significant amount of sitting at office and work desks and in front of a computer monitor.
- Some walking and standing relative to interaction with other personnel.