SaaS Sales Position
MyMedLeads – Austin, TX
If you are interested in the SaaS Sales Position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Salesperson, Full-time Position
MyMedLeads is looking for an Outbound Sales Representative who can help add new clients to our SaaS platform. As a MyMedLeads Sales Rep, you will be focused on customer acquisition within your assigned territory. We are seeking a self-motivated, outbound focused individual with a proven track record in software sales. Cold calling experience required. Sales Development Rep and/or Healthcare experience a plus.
The sales position is a telecommuting role, requiring regular meetings at our downtown Austin office location.
MyMedLeads is a lead management and sales automation tool that captures, tracks and converts marketing leads into paying patients. Automated sales funnel workflows drive action and eliminate tedious processes, like creating follow-up lists, tracking response time, sending marketing emails, recall messages, and patient reminders. Our advanced ROI tracking features help doctors quantify the financial value of each marketing investment they make. MyMedLeads integrates with hundreds of lead sources, along with leading practice management software for seamless transfer of leads.
Your role as a MyMedLeads Sales Rep is integral for company growth and you will work closely with both marketing and sales teams. You will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships with new clients. The ideal candidate will be able to develop and implement a sales strategy that meets company goals, as well as excel at the following job responsibilities.
- Generating new qualified sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Excelling in full life-cycle SaaS and Service-selling techniques
- Maintaining active engagement with leads until they are qualified for demos
- Organize prospects in sales CRM
- Demonstrate product features before a sale
- Cold calling experience required. Sales Development Rep or healthcare experience a plus.
- A natural people-person – positive mindset, high energy, outgoing personality
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy with an ability to comprehend and explain technology with ease
- Coachable and ready to take their sales skills to the next level
- Excellent Communicator