How MyMedLeads is Helping Practices Manage Overwhelm and Burnout
It’s hard to believe we’re a full year into the pandemic. COVID-19 quickly altered elective care practices across the nation, and a year later, many staff members and physicians are feeling burnt out and overwhelmed.
If you’re one of those individuals feeling stressed that you don’t have enough hours in the day to get through everything, technology can help. Adding a specialized medical CRM like MyMedLeads to your workflow can help you regain focus, get organized and press the reset button on your objectives.
MyMedLeads was designed exclusively for practices just like yours to manage the pre-patient workflow from start to finish. Our automated functions can do the heavy lifting for many of your high-value (and time-intensive) marketing and sales tasks.
- Lead Management – Staying organized is easy with automatic lead capture. Centralizing lead and patient info in one location with activity history makes it easy to see what needs to be done and by who.
- Marketing Automation – Create text and email campaigns and set triggers to automatically send to the right leads at the right time.
- Patient Recall – Automate reminder messages for recurring treatments and create targeted lists to increase patient retention.
- Live Chat – Engage prospective patients and generate more leads from your website without creating any additional work for staff.
- Marketing ROI Reports – Track ROI on specific marketing initiatives and easily identify your highest performing ad campaigns.
- Patient Reviews – You have better things to do than tracking down and begging patients to leave online reviews. MML integrates with practice management software to automatically send review requests after appointment check-ins.
Take control of your workload and get back on track. See how MyMedLeads can help offload manual and labor-intensive tasks, so that you can get back to doing work that matters!