The year is coming to a close and many of us will soon be turning our focus to New Year’s resolutions for 2016. In addition to setting personal goals, the end of the year is a great time to reflect on your business’s progress over the past year and plan for how you want your practice to develop in the coming year.
MyMedLeads’ software is built on the core concept of ‘simplifying’ while ‘doing more’. Here are a few of our suggestions to get you started on the right foot in 2016.
1.) Increase Revenue – There are a number of ways to go about increasing your practice revenue in 2016, but one of the simplest methods is to focus more on your existing “sales process”. How much revenue is your practice losing simply because leads are not being properly managed and followed up on? Studies indicate that for the average practice, at least 50% of leads are lost due to improper management.
- Decrease average lead response time by X minutes.
- Follow up with each lead X number of times.
- Review staff performance reports regularly and hold X amount of staff training sessions on proper call handling practices.
2.) Reduce Marketing Expenses – Many practices approach marketing blindly, advertising their services on every platform without tracking the performance of any of them. This translates to a lot of wasted advertising dollars that could be better spent elsewhere. This year, resolve to focus more on quality and not quantity with your ad strategy. MyMedLeads’ ROI reporting features help you determine which lead sources are sending the highest converting leads.
- Assign call tracking numbers to all your major advertising sources to ensure you get a complete picture of marketing ROI.
- Compare the quality of the leads each marketing source is sending your practice. (If an ad is sending you a lot of leads, but none of them are converting, then the ad is attracting the wrong people and may need to be reevaluated.)
- Review marketing ROI reports regularly and hold quarterly budget review meetings to analyze and reallocate marketing dollars based on performance.
3.) Get More Online Patient Reviews – For many doctors, online reviews can be a source of great anxiety, however, with the proliferation of review sites like Yelp, HealthGrades, Vitals and more, they simply cannot be ignored. In 2016, vow to take a proactive approach to managing your online reputation. Your best line of defense against negative online reviews is to make sure the good outweigh the bad. MyMedLeads Patient Review service to your account.
- Implement a system for collecting more authentic reviews from your loyal patient base.
- Learn from negative reviews and identify what needs to change. For instance, complaints about long wait times or staff behavior can be remedied through better scheduling and training.
- Respond to negative reviews professionally and positively. Share steps that you are actively taking to address the situation.
4.) Automate More – In 2016, resolve to stop wasting your valuable time and resources on tedious tasks that can be automated. When practice workflow is automated, there are fewer mistakes and your front desk staff will have more time to focus on the things that really matter – like improving patient care.
- Put your lead nurturing process on auto-pilot with automated email marketing. MyMedLeads lets you create automated email campaigns for as many services or procedures as you like.
- Add an automatic appointment reminder system to your practice. Text and email reminders can help free up your staff for more important tasks while reducing “no-shows”.
- Minimize manual data entry where you can in order to save time and reduce errors. MyMedLeads auto-captures lead data from web forms and caller ID, and integrates with most practice management systems for seamless scheduling.
Turn Goals into Achievements with MyMedLeads
MyMedLeads helps ensure that your staff and marketing are all on the right track to meeting and exceeding your business goals in 2016. Let us help you take your practice to a whole new level this year – call (866) 858-6785 to schedule a free software demo or simply click on the button below.